<-- John showing off his project skills...
Here's what happens with 3 and 4 year olds get their mitts on the power tools. Believe it or not, this is very tame and very controlled and good thing mom is there ready with that video camera in case anything really BAD happens....
For more videos by Rita, check out our youtube link and videos here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOuQ7ssMp1o
Click on "More from z00kpr6" link on the right and it'll show all videos recently added.
ENJOY!
4 comments:
Ha!! I would have freaked out! More importantly, what is onhis face???? I love how that is so normal that you don't even mention it.
That green stuff is permanent marker that he got into during Scouts. I had 4 boys here making puppets.
Hopefully with his creative mind, he'll make lots of money someday.
Yeah,we are hoping when John becomes the next Einstein and strikes it rich we can buy our second home in the Bahamas.
Post a Comment