Lifestyles of the Wild and Crazy
Chris and Rita's Family Blog "Discover wild life....have kids"
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Breakfast Time With the Boys
Ryan has been begging me to make chocolate chip pancakes for months and I finally let he and Steven do it. They did a pretty good job huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(143)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(229)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(35)
Our Baby is Fourteen
Marriage Retreat
What the heck ..........I'm swinging!!
Breakfast Time With the Boys
Stevo & Ry Pie: Perfect Attendance and P.J.'s
Steven's Shot
Black Eye
Icicles
Look Mommy!
Twister
Berry Shakes
Licorice Play dough
Baking Bread
Do As I Say, Not As I Do
Big Helpers
These are the things
Pullin' Taffy
Story Time
Daddy's Little Helper
Shiny Floors
Snow Shoes
Dusting for fingerprints
Update on the Sugar Sprinkles story
Tip #299
oops! Enjoy The Journey
What you find with boys
All about Stevo Mc Devo
4 wheel drive
Swinging from the Chandelier
Since I Was Up
SCREW IT!
The Cast is Off
Things you find with boys
Things you find with boys
Snow Caves and Icicles
►
2007
(18)
►
December
(18)
►
2006
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2005
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment