Friday, January 11, 2008

Dusting for fingerprints

You might wonder why there is a picture of baking cocoa on the blog.If you live in this house long enough you stop wondering why.????? Last night I was in the kitchen LATE and Ryan comes sneaking up the stairs.He has a can of cocoa in his hand and looks surprised to see his dear old Mom.He smiles and says,"Can I get the scotch tape?" I say,"Wonderful,loving,smart,and very cute son,Why would a 9 yr old, like you, need scotch tape at 10pm?"He said with a smirk,"We are "dusting for fingerprints"with the cocoa!" I wanted to scream, but I laughed.Having 6 kids drives me crazy at times, but mostly it is very entertaining.Think of all of the stories I will have to tell in my rocking chair when I am old and am surrounded by Grand kids!

Oh boy! I've got joy!

1 comment:

The Fear Fam said...

Hahaha! I can totally see the boys doing that. They are very clever.

~A