Chris and Rita's Family Blog
"Discover wild life....have kids"
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Shiny Floors
Sweet little Ryan and Steven were busy cleaning the wood floors yesterday.(Steven was rinsing his rag when I took this picture.) Ryan was going the extra mile and getting all under the table for Mom.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
4 comments:
Please send them my way. My floors are discusting. Thank you.
:)
~A
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Man, you make them get on their hands and knees to clean the floor!! You Mean mommy(jk)!!!!
At least he had a smile on his face.
Hands and knees OF COURSE!!! You gotta get all of the cracks and crevices!!!
Post a Comment